Today for our 23rd episode, we will talk with Marty Weintraub, founder of Aimclear and as far as I know the inventor of Psychographic targeting.
What can I say about Marty Weintraub? First of all, he’s a man of energy and action. You can’t hear him speak without feeling smarter (and often confused). It’s not just his presentation style, though, but rather the information he presents. It’s like peering into the future.
Our conversation was no different. Marty gave us the super quick version of his life background filled with music and artistry. Then he talked about how he first discovered the world of Internet marketing.
I’ve heard Marty’s back-story before, but this was my first time hearing about the transition.
Things moved pretty fast for Marty once he found his true calling, and the rest you could say is history.Subscribe in iTunes Subscribe in Android
Quotable moments from our talk with Marty
About his team:
On using previous experience:
On making the most out of Facebook ads:
Links related to this week’s episode
- @martyweintraub on Twitter
- Did you even HAVE the attitude regarding Facebook ads in 2008?
- Legendary recording engineer Tom Tucker
- One of Marty’s favorite authors
- Friend who carried Marty when times were tough
- Example of good personal positioning
- One of literally tons of Aimclear kickass blogposts
- See Marty speak about his cancer fight as it was a walk in the park
- See why Marty doesn’t remember the 80s
- Killer Book You HAVE to read (at least a few chapters)