After hearing this episode your “to do” list will expand by a few more points. You will love Ross’s tips about cross promoting your content to other channels. Ross actually gave me an awesome idea for the redistribution of my content through slideshare. Speaking of presentation decks – it was earlier this year at the MnSearch Summit, where Ross literally blew up our Twitter #mnsummit hashtag with his awesome presentation on content marketing.
You can’t help but want to root for Ross to keep on succeeding after hearing this interview. He is a super engaging, super motivated entrepreneur. And his time management ideas make a lot of sense as well.
And you should also note that there’s room for more of you in the content club!
Listen up to hear the sound of me struggling not to mention the wildness that happened after the MnSearch Summit. But I know a few listeners were along for that ride. The rest of you? You just need to make it to Minnesota next June to see it first hand!Subscribe in iTunes Subscribe in Android
Quotable moments from our talk with Ross Simmonds
On building a career in digital marketing:
On the future of digital marketing:
Links related to this week’s episode
- @TheCoolestCool on Twitter
- Ross Simmonds on LinkedIn
- How Many Headlines Should You Write Before Pressing Publish On Your Post?
- Ross’s Blog
- Ross helps B2B brands & enterprise companies develop content marketing that works.
- Find and share better content, fast.
- Coffee, fuel, hustler swag, epic gear & lifestyle design for the digital hustler!
Did you like this episode? Listen to past episodes on SoundCloud!